Weather ForecastSunday 04/22 0%ClearSunny. High near 65F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Monday 04/23 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 70F. NW winds shifting to ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Tuesday 04/24 40%Snow ShowersScattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High 46F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.