Subscribe to Category Updates – Enter Your Email
Weather ForecastFriday 07/21 40%Chance of a ThunderstormMixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday 07/22 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 07/23 30%Chance of a ThunderstormA few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon under partly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.